Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is a stay at home business too your dream?

For me, freedom of a stay at home business is unsurpassed. I've always avoided nine to five job as the pest. Accordingly, this Web site. Do you dream also of an Internet home based business?

Let me clarify things.This page is a brief digression from the main theme of this website, the Mediterranean diet. so, if you landed here by mistake, click to return to the homepage of Mediterranean diet.

But if they have been dreaming to start a stay at home business, you might want to read about my experience of the Internet, not because they are so important, but because they might clarify things for you.

I used to work as a freelance translator from English and German in Catalan, my mother tongue. I worked from home, of course.

First, I worked from my home in Barcelona, where I grew up .you've guessed, on the shores of the Mediterranean. For a while, I lived in Berlin, and I took my translation work with me. I translated a couple books on the small island of Formentera Balearic.Happy times, really!

At the beginning, I liked and I have translated several books, a lot of American films, and is the name. was exactly what I wanted to do.

However, over time, the trouble with such a stay at home business is that translates a certain amount of words, you get a certain amount of money and that it is. No leverage.

With a stay at home business based on its Web site, is different. For example, write an article, or publish a certain recipe, the copyright is yours and monetize it more than once and certainly more than twice.

The entire Internet home business idea, as I understand it, is to write high quality content useful and monetize many times as possible.

If I can do it, and my first language isn't English, anyone can do it.I am aware that my English is far from perfect, but as my niche is the Mediterranean diet, my visitors are willing to forgive my mistakes of language.I can give them a perspective of the Mediterranean diet and kitchens that a Mediterranean-will never be able to.

My point is that everyone has a specific niche that she or he is knowledgeable and passionate about writing a Web site that works.

So, after a while I started to research alternatives.The Internet has been born and a natural route for me to follow this trend.

In addition to this website of food, that is again, I have a joint venture with a friend of mine.I am the webmaster of www.theartofcalligraphy.com.essa appeared on the first page of Google results for the main keyword of the Web site for years.This means free traffic, the first step for building your stay at home business.

Frankly, that would've been impossible without the guidance of team site Build It! Because what he did know on Google or Yahoo results and search keywords or page rank when I started building my first website? Nothing at all.

In a sense, webmasters site Build It are like spoiled children. whenever there is an important development of the Internet that hits our stay at home business, we discover right away without lifting a finger.

In fact, now is more important than ever to have a super-host that cares about your success as site Build It!because the Internet is constantly evolving. Is incredible as its founder and CEO, Mr Evoy, join our forums webmaster useful like anyone else, as excited as the first day.

With site Build It!Forum, you're never on your own.

To illustrate my points, I added to the page what we call SBI-TV. Yes, really, a TV!


Stay at home business, sbi tv.This video shows a tour of how to build a stay at home business with SBIt! works.

And if you like the video clip, watch this one from a site Build It!webmaster. is fun.

| Top | home | Mediterranean diet recipes
| Directory | salsa recipes | recipes
Food Pantry | Mediterranean | benefits of Mediterranean diet |
| Oil | ghee, clarified butter recipe |
| Chicken paella recipes | recipes | recipes | recipes | rice pasta
| Seafood recipes | recipes | vegetables
| Home | Pizza
| Paella Pans |
| Mediterranean | style Aprons
| Technical | Kitchen
| Help | wine | wine country
| Mediterranean | Map
| Kitchen cooking video | blog | site map |

footer for stay at home business page

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment