Saturday, October 9, 2010

Protein Cookies

I am very enthusiastic about yesterday. Awakened at 6 h 30 a Inanity, approximately six hours working concentrated, used vegetables in a frittata, Couch to 5 k, ate fish calcined tacos and experiences.

Me doing okay allowed if I were slightly off-schedule .j's ended up making disposal approximately an hour later that planned, it was at night, when we jogged, I ate the Bowl (small) set of beans, even if I wanted them, but it was correct.

I struggle with the mentality all or nothing, and I work just on it and do when même.Je didn't take pictures of my food yesterday, but this is what I ate:

vegetables frittatatwo blackened Mahi-Mahi Mahi-Mahi with, about 3/4 C beans and small protein cookie tacos approximately 7-10 tortilla chips3

I was full and satisfied all day. Protein cookies have an idea that I had once we have home Couch 5 k. 1 cup peanut butter (I used organic crunchy), 1 tablespoon chocolate/pb whey in powder, 2T agave, 1 egg.mix and bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.

Now, these do not really cookies.Josh wouldn't eat all of son.Je think that he expected a real cookie.They are not very soft at all and are packed with some protéines.Ils are also quite small and dense.Mais, strangely like les.Je am eat for breakfast this morning with a glass of whole milk for a total of 24 grams of protein.

I so appreciate today! I look a little to make the disposition, and then will be a session of yoga with Josh tonight.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment